When crafted with skill, words create messages that present information and convey understanding clearly, concisely and accurately.
Joanne Anderson is the author of four books and more than 1,500 articles and blogs, plus:
- managing editor / feature writer, New River Valley Magazine , since 2007
- Masonry Magazine, feature writer
- www.paintworks.nyc, blog writer
- www.scenicsir.com, property descriptions
- general freelance writer/editor for 35 years
- former managing editor for national trade newspaper
- former newspaper staff writer/editor
- Couture Flowers Magazine, former editor
- PR executive experience, press releases, website content, business plans, advertorials and more
Joanne graduated from the University of Georgia and studied journalism at the University of Colorado. She has a diploma from the Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Lodging Association. Paralleling her writing career, Joanne worked more than two decades in the hospitality industry. She purchased a tired 6-room B&B and expanded it to a 15-room, 3-diamond property, which she sold in 2011.
With no horse experience, Joanne unexpectedly acquired her first horse, Cash, 13 years ago, and Noble, her cherished Thoroughbred, 12 years ago. Cash passed away, and today, Noble shares pastures at home with Boaz, also a Thoroughbred. They are her trusty steeds, treasured companions and blessings beyond measure. Though she never imagined life with horses, she can now not imagine life without them. They are her inspiration, comfort and delight every day.
If you have your own writing style, Joanne can focus on editing for grammar, consistency, punctuation, word usage and thought flow keeping your style and tone in tact. If you need to create a voice, she can shape your ideas into writing that imparts knowledge and information in a casual, informative style.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight – Proverbs 3:6